Meander the medieval alleyways of Dubrovnik’s Old Town,
recognized for its defensive stone walls and distinctive red-tiled
roofs. Snorkel in the stunning turquoise waters off Mljet
Island and hike the rugged coastline of Hvar. Discover the local
honey-making process on the tiny island of Šolta and explore
Split’s famous Roman palace dating from the fourth century.
Croatia & Islands of the Adriatic
10 Nights • Travel available through 2019
Virtuoso Exclusive Experience Includes:
• Hike to lavender fields on the island of Hvar
• Tour Korčula Island, recognized birthplace of Marco Polo
• Visit a beekeeper and an olive farmer on Šolta
• Explore the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik’s
UNESCO-designated Old Town
• Enjoy curated premium accommodations, private
transfers, tours and activities with private guide,
some meals, and more.
Virtuoso rates from $7,275 per person
Advisor Tip: Private, privileged tours of Croatia and its islands.
This curated tour is completely customizable to best suit your
needs and interests. With a private guide throughout, you
have the flexibility and support to explore on your own terms.