Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, announces a Two-Week Sale on select 2019 and 2020 Tahiti, French Polynesia, and South Pacific voyages.
The sale offers savings of up to $3,000* per person off select luxury voyages aboard The Gauguin when booked between March 4 and 16, 2019. Roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles or San Francisco and Papeete, Tahiti, is also included. On board, guests will enjoy the highest standards of luxury, quality, and all-inclusive value sailing to South Pacific destinations that are the cruise line’s specialty. Qualifying voyages are:
Society Islands & Tahiti Iti (7 nights):
· May 18; June 1, 2019 – now from only $4,895 per person
· July 27; August 31, 2019 – now from only $4,995 per person
· October 19, 2019 – now from only $4,645 per person
· December 14, 2019 – now from only $3,895 per person
· January 4, 2020 – now from only $4,245 per person
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
· October 26, 2019 – now from only $4,645 per person
· February 22, 2020 – now from only $4,795 per person
For more information or reservations, contact Platinum Travel at 502-425-4464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All fares are in US dollars, per person, based on double occupancy in lowest stateroom category, and reflect promotional savings, are for new bookings only, are subject to availability, and must be booked by March 16, 2019. Offer may be combined with applicable 3rd guest in stateroom offer but may not be combined with other offers. Port, security, and handling charges of $149-$159 per person are additional. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Call for details.